NFA Items

GCS, LLC is a SOT holder. We charge $75 for NFA transfers. We will gladly receive your items for you from online purchases, such as auctions won on GunBroker or GunsAmerica, or out-of-state retailers or individuals.

The process for receiving a NFA firearm is simple. Let us know that you are purchasing from out of state and where we need to send a copy of our SOT/FFL so that they can start the NFA transfer to us.

We can email, fax, or snail mail a copy (obviously, email is easiest). When we receive the item, we will contact you and let you know that it is in. We will set up a time for you to come by and fill out the NFA paperwork. To fill out  the NFA paperwork you will need two passport photos and your government issued ID.

FAQ About Silencers/Suppressors

1: Yes, suppressors are legal in Alabama

2:  Yes, you can hunt with a suppressor in Alabama

3:  No, there is no license or yearly fee

4:  Hollywood creates unreal expectations

Steps to purchase a suppressor:

1:  Determine which suppressor is right for YOU

2:  Pay for suppressor

3:  If not in stock, wait patiently for approximately 1 month for suppressor to come in

4:  Fill out paperwork for suppressor

a: As an individual (requires fingerprints, photos, and Sheriff sign-off)

b: As a business or Trust (no fingerprints, photos, or Sheriff sign-off)

5:  Send paperwork off with ONE-TIME $200 fee

6:  Wait patiently for approximately 3 months

7:  Pick up approved paperwork and suppressor

8:  Have fun!